List:       swiff-info
Subject:    [swiff-info] replacing text in SWF...
From:       mertero
Date:       1999-09-19 13:10:12

Hello guys.
I'm still trying to figure out how to replace texts in SWF movies
(After I got no response from my last question)...
I understand it a bit better. I want to build a swf template for text.
So I need to use a DefineFont tag, that will include ALL the characters
I will ever need. I will be useful If I could enter the entire 256
chars there are, and so I'll even be able to use ASCII codes to place
the font (It'll be nice). But how can I make such a template?
(Replacing the chars themselves seems easy after I'll do that).

I'm double posting this to the newsgroup and the groups, so sorry if
you got this twice... (Which list should I use, actually? Which is more
active?).

thanks in advance,

Ron Mertens