List:       swftools-common
Subject:    Re: [Swftools-common] (no subject)
From:       Chris Pugh <nissehud () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-29 8:55:41

Iosif,

I take it that embedding the fonts as swfs does not work here?  Could
you explain further what it is that you are trying to acieve?

Also,

   http://www.fontsforflash.com/

may be of interest.

Regards,

Chris.

On 28 March 2010 04:19, iosif budulai <ibudulai@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
> I m=A0trying=A0to have bitmap (fix size font) from swfc like here:
> http://www.orgdot.com/aliasfonts/
> Instead I get them=A0blurred. I was looking into the code but not with mu=
ch succes
> (I am not a programmer), but i see something like the pt/64 *1024.
> From=A0which I understand from flash the bitmap font must be used to the =
size was made for (in my case a font of size 8 set to 100% or 8 pt should 8=
=A0pixels=A0but is not) and I don't know a work around of this.