List:       swftools-common
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_[Swftools-common]_print_issue?=
From:       t-k-r () o2 ! pl
Date:       2009-06-17 9:07:50

---- Wiadomość Oryginalna ----
Od: MG Balaji <mgbtech@hotmail.com>
Do: SWF Tools <swftools-common@nongnu.org>
Data: 17 czerwca 2009 6:34
Temat: [Swftools-common] print issue

> Hi All,
>
> This is the new problem i am facing. I have converted some pdffiles to swf and if i \
> print the swf, some of the images andcontents are not displaying. Refer the \
> attached pdfs and swf filefor your reference (page.swf - converted swf; \
> printed_swf.pdf - pdfversion of the printed swf file). I used \
> &quot;--flashversion=9 -f -z -s zoom=50 -s poly2bitmap -sjpegdpi=96 -s \
> ppmdpi=96&quot; paramenters to convert the file.
> Is there any options available to resolve this print issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Balaji...

I've tested on serveral Browser printing this swf and the test results telling me \
that printing from swf is not good idea.

Only Opera , Ineternet Explorer 7 (from Lotus Notes) & Internet Explorer 8 printed \
this page "as is" - other (like Firefox, Chome etc) give the same result as you \
attached in you message, or blik page.

I'm think that this is not pdf2swf problem, but other software witch you using to \
print swf content.

(I'm attached to mail examples of results).

TKr

["=?UTF-8?Q?TestResults.7z?=" (application/octet-stream)]