List:       swftools-common
Subject:    [Swftools-common] pdf2svg : Do not display a "polygon" ?
From:       Lasconic <lasconic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-28 16:00:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi !
I just discover the amazing swftools. Great job !

I have a little issue. pdf2swf does not display correctly a very small
polygon. In fact I draw (well a tool I can't modify draws) in a PS file a
small polygon, a rectangle, with height 0 and with a line width (thinkness)
> 0. Then the ps is transformed to pdf (with gs) and the "line" (rectangle,
polygon) is being displayed: see pdf attached.
But if I run pdf2swf the line is changed in a tiny dot.

Now when I open the PS file and make it draw a polygon with 0 as line width
and height > 0 and I fill the polygon, then the result is OK! I see it in my
resulting swf file.

My question is : does pdf2swf support "polygon" or rectangle draw with a
line thickness != 0 ? or does pdf2swf support "polygon" or rectangle draw
with a height == 0 ?

More info:
- I try to open the pdf with xpdf and I see the "line".
- I'm running the dev version of swftools (2007-11-20) because I need to
have a AS3 compliant swf.

Thks for your attention and hopefully for your answer !