List:       swftools-common
Subject:    RE: [Swftools-common] Annoying flicker [swftools 0.8.1]
From:       Huub Schaeks <hschaeks () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-12 22:01:03

Hello Vladimir

I have tested your sc file with some dummy png's using a version of swfc that I \
compiled from a recent current cvs version. The resulting swf file looks fine to me. \
You may want to try compiling swftools from cvs and test that; please report any \
strange behaviour you may find.

Regards,
Huud

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 15:32:07 +0300
> From: vd@valan.net
> To: swftools-common@nongnu.org
> Subject: [Swftools-common] Annoying flicker [swftools 0.8.1]

Probeer Live Search: de zoekmachine van de makers van MSN!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true