List:       swftools-common
Subject:    [Swftools-common] DEFINEFONT3 & DEFINEFONTALIGNZONE
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jean-Ren=E9_B=E9dard?=" <jrbedard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-06 23:04:26

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any plans in pdf2swf to fully support
DEFINEFONT3 by adding a method "swf_FontSetDefine3".
I know that it has the same spec that DEFINEFONT2 but with a precision 20
times higher on referenced shape. That function could be giving the options
to pass the DEFINEFONTALIGNZONE struct to specify the advanced glyph
alignement on pixel boundaries. Is the tag DEFINEFONTALIGNZONE is required
to use DEFINEFONT3 ?

Thanks,
JR