List:       swftools-common
Subject:    [Swftools-common] New pdf2swf problem
From:       "Jake Hilton" <jhilton () novell ! com>
Date:       2005-03-31 22:43:03

Hey all,
I have updated to the dev build of swftools and it seems as though pdf2swf inserts \
space below the content of pdf's it converts. I noticed this when loading the \
converted swf into another document and then sizing it to the correct width and \
height.... there seemed to be extra space below the loaded swf. When I revert back to \
the 0.6.3 build the problem goes away. Any ideas? It seems to be the way the dev and \
the 0.6.3 pdf2swf versions handle off screen images/content.

Screenshot:  http://www.jakehilton.com/stuff/screenshot.gif

Thanks for all your help,
Jake