List:       svk-devel
Subject:    [svk-devel] transactions?
From:       pepus () atlas ! cz (Gattermayer Josef)
Date:       2007-09-18 7:31:52

Hello,
  I know you will hate me for this dummy question, but I have not found any user \
mailing list?!

I'm using svk as a mirror for my main svn respository - my cron just does "svk sync \
//local" every night. It works, the revision number is the same, all the data seem to \
be on both respositories. But I'm wondering what does the folder transactions mean. \
My SVN respository is quite big (48 GB), the same size has the folder local/db/revs \
on svk mirrored machine. But the folder local/db/transactions on svk has another \
6.7GB. What is it responsible for? May I just delete it (the way it is described in \
manual)? My mirror system is not accessed by any users, it's just a backup machine.

Thank you for reply

Cheers - Josef