List:       svk-devel
Subject:    [svk-devel] Could SVK  work as a SVN server?
From:       boot () cse ! buaa ! edu ! cn (qiang zhou)
Date:       2007-07-24 4:40:11

Hi,
  Our team is anxious about our SVN sever.More than 200 people are checking in and \
checking out everyday,which makes SVN sever very slow(Our SVN Server is in US and \
half of our people are in China).I plan to mirror the SVN server in China,and find \
SVK in the Internet by accident.Could I implement the architecture below? Sorry for \
my bad drawing.
                       | SVN Server|

              | SVK Server|           | SVK Server|

   |svn or svk client|......|svn or svk client|