List:       svk-devel
Subject:    [svk-devel] svk co -d //mirror/path
From:       stig () brautaset ! org (Stig Brautaset)
Date:       2006-10-30 10:39:34

	svk co -d //mirror/path

Should _not_ detach //mirror/path from its master. We're currently
going through a bit of pain because of this one... A depot path was
typed where a checkout path was  intended and the mirror was
accidentally detached.

Reported here FYI, in case someone with lots of time wants to fix it.
I may be able to fix (or come up with test case) myself, but cannot
guarantee it.

Stig