List:       suse-xfree86
Subject:    [suse-xfree86] ATI 9600SE AGP & Xfree86 Drivers
From:       M H Bell <mhbell () adelphia ! net>
Date:       2004-02-19 23:32:46

I have SuSE 9.0 Pro and a ATI 9600SE AGP card I have tried the drivers
from ATI and SuSE and Have not been able to get them to work. I have 2D
by using the vesa framebuffer graphics driver that is available in SuSE.
They work for 2D But cannot get 3D to work. No matter what driver I try.
Does anyone have this card working with SuSE and Xfree86 4.30? If so
what drivers did you use and how did you install them?
Mel