List:       suse-xfree86
Subject:    Re: [suse-xfree86] Nvidia Drivers
From:       Matthew A Tobiasz <matobias () ucalgary ! ca>
Date:       2004-02-14 4:31:13

I gave that a try and same result: boots to a dead screen, CTRL-ALT-DEL brings
the display back (with Nvidia logo), and when I exit my window manager, dead
screen, etc.

It's really werid that when the screen is dead CTRL-ALT-DEL brings it back.
I'm thinking something isn't being loaded in the right order...

I'm trying to figure this out by looking at the logs.  What is the difference
between these two log files:
	/var/log/XFree86.0.log
and
	/var//log/XFree86.0.0.log