List:       suse-xfree86
Subject:    [suse-xfree86] Different monitors
From:       Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv () juno ! com>
Date:       2003-07-15 12:35:35

I have two monitors one I use at the LUG meeting and one at home.

The smaller monitor is the one I take on the road.
I made it work using SaX2 -l to force low resultion / refresh.

As I remember there is a way to switch resultions if you fix XF86Config
somewhere, but does this also change the refresh rates?

CWSIV