List:       suse-sparc
Subject:    [suse-sparc] Sound on Ultra 5 with Suse 7.3
From:       Harris.Newman () ci ! austin ! tx ! us
Date:       2003-10-22 13:11:56

I installed suse 7.3 on my Ultra 5.  During the installation, it allows me
to choose:
2) Normal
3) Custom
for sound support.  I've tried Default, but it doesn't work.  Custom has no
parameters.

Now for the weird part:  I choose normal, and it works during the
installation.  I can press the test button, and it plays a test sound!

But after installation, the sound no longer works.

Can someone walk me through what to do to get the sound working on a CS4231
chipset Ultra 5?
Harris