List:       suse-sparc
Subject:    RE: [suse-sparc] Suse 7.1 on Sun Enterprise 3500
From:       "Michael Asher" <michael_asher () colonialbank ! com>
Date:       2001-04-27 16:44:04

Here is the output from dmesg:

	socal.c: SOC+ driver v1.1.9/Feb/99 Jakub Jelinek (jj@ultra.linux.cz)
	socal0 port B: ONLINE
	FCAL: Total of 1 Sun Enterprise Network Array (A5000 or EX500) channels
found
	scsi2 : Fibre Channel Arbitrated Loop
	scsi : 3hosts

Here is the /proc/scsi/fcal/2 information:

	Sun Enterprise Network Array (A5000 or E?500) on socal0 B PRPM node
f00e48bc
	Initiator AL-PA:	01

	Attached devices: none
		[AL-PA: e8] Not responded to PLOGI