List:       suse-sparc
Subject:    Type of hardisk?
From:       "Thomas Schmid" <Thomas.Schmid () ascom ! ch>
Date:       2001-04-27 6:57:26

Hi Ulrich,

could be a Sun Typ SUN105G, which  would be a Seagate ST11200N
(see also www.seagate.com/support/disc/scsi/st11200n.html). I have
this disk in my SparcStation LX  I've inherited.

What kind of  SCSI connector does your disk have ?
SCSI-50 Pin -> ST11200N
SCSI-80 Pin SCA -> ?

Size: I've installed SuSE 7.1 on such a machine with this 1G disk, using
"SuSE Standard System" and removing some packets (like emacs or
especially if you leave KDE2 away) it should be OK (tight, though)

Thomas