List:       suse-sparc
Subject:    Netscape
From:       Ian Donaldson <ian () dsd-tech ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-30 21:30:56

I'm running SuSE 7.0 on my SS5,  and have been quite successfully for some time
now. My only problem so far has been Netscape. When I log on as a user Netscape
locks up immediately on startup. If I kill it, then delete the '.netscape'
directory, the next time Netscape works ok. Its a bit of a bore haveing to do
this every time I shut Netscape down.  Everything works ok when I'm logged on as
root.     Any ideas.

 --
			 Regards      Ian Donaldson

Newtownards