List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    [suse-slox-e] Moving contact data to another folder
From:       Helmar Malchow <helmar.malchow () cedis ! de>
Date:       2005-06-23 14:22:49

Hello,

we want to move contact data from one (user created) folder to the
default folder "Kontakte". How can we manage this without deleting and
re-creating all contact data manually? Where can we find the folder
information for a specfic contact (to which folder the contact is
related), we can't find it in the table prg_contacts.

Thanks a lot.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Helmar Malchow