List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-slox-e] SLOX installation
From:       fcoromo () opensys ! com ! mx
Date:       2005-04-27 21:13:15

On Wednesday 27 April 2005 10:59, latre wrote:
> For install SLOX4.1 only need a cd1 ??
>
> The MS Outlook Plugin comes in this cd?

The OpenExchange Server package comes with 4 CD's:

1 OpenExchange Server CD plus UnitedLinux 1.0, which is an different
distribution altogether, comes on 3 CD's.

In fact the 3 UnitedLinux CD's are, or at least they were, the same as the 3
cd's which came with SUSE Enterprise Server 8.

The "stable" OpenExchange Server Plugins are, at least in my experience, kind
of old for today's desktops. Recently I was downloading newer plugins from
the devel.slox.info but they closed the site a while ago. As the page says,
try the new OX Development Area  http://www.open-xchange.org, which, by the
way, I haven't tried yet.

Saludos

Francisco R. Romo Alfaro