List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-slox-e] recipient list
From:       "James Newman" <jamesn () cisonic ! com>
Date:       2004-05-28 17:45:21

Found out what was causing the problem, thought haven't found out why it's a
problem.  If you type the addresses in manually, it sends just fine.  If I
use the addresses from the WAB, then it gives the error.  The addresses are
correct because it will send to them if I only do 10 or less at a time.  I'm
wondering if it's not a problem with the length using the displayed name as
part of the header?  Wouldn't the header include the display name as well as
the address?  That would essentially double the length and I'm not sure what
the cap on that is.

Thanks
James Newman
IT Supervisor