List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-slox-e] Delete user problem
From:       "Hipolito A. Gonzalez M." <hgonzale () cantv ! net>
Date:       2004-05-28 15:05:24

Ben Pahne wrote:

>Hi
>
>can you give us more informations what you exactly mean?
>
>what list?
>"system never ends"?
>where do you see the deleted users?
>
>greetings ben

What do you need my friend?
I was deleting my user, because I want to change the defautl Template to
Mozilla EN.
I moved the emails using IMAP, and after, I deleted the users using the
Web Front End with the user Cyrus
I select the user and push: Delete User YES, Erease Home Folder: NO
And the system change the screen and nothing appear after about 10
minutes. After, the Mozilla give me: time out.

Now, the user hgonzale is without email, I can enter to the system, but
is in the list, and I can't create a new user with this login, and I
can't erese this user.

Do you need more information?