List:       suse-slox-e
Subject:    Re: [suse-slox-e] oSlox question
From:       Leonardo Di Lella <leo () netline-is ! de>
Date:       2004-02-27 8:45:08

On Feb 27, 2004 09:39 AM, Mrvka Andreas <mrv@tuev.at> wrote:

> hi,

Hello,

> oSlox works good but i have to say one thing:
>
> the personal, system and global contacts get synced
> into the personal contacts folder of outlook users.
>
> this is very irritating because users have a mixture of
> their personal contacts and some addresses they even even
> don't know who they are (cause of the global property).
>
> the system users are twice in the SLOX Internal Addressbook.
>
> is there a way to seperate these addresses?

No sorry, with that interface it is not possible. I will talk with the
developers ...

--
best regards,
Leonardo Di Lella

Netline Internet Service GmbH
oSLOX Core Developer

"Have you ever dreamed of synchronizing your favourite tool or
your favourite cellular with the SLOX ?
Then take a look at our devel server : http://devel.slox.info"