List:       suse-security
Subject:    [opensuse-security] I am with beloved we one!
From:       "Maria" <fschmioanwen () mail2sabrina ! com>
Date:       2014-08-11 22:55:53

Hello, My name is Maria http://snjfssofh.hints.me Profiles:435817673
I am a feminine and cute woman with blond hair and blue eyes.

I'd be happy to meet a handsome man, who wishes to create a real relations leading to \
marriage,who is dreaming about home and family.  Friends know me as friendly, \
sympathetic person, who is always ready to listen and to support. I am hopeless \
dreamer and I live by soul, I like to be myself.  I want to be with a man who wants \
to build a strong relationship and who can care of his beloved woman.  I hope that, \
we'll necessarily find each other... Goodbye, Maria.