List:       suse-security
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-security] - Offtopic
From:       Philippe Vogel <filiaap () freenet ! de>
Date:       2012-01-26 22:17:20

Hello List,

it is a bit funny to read soemthing like this in times where no one has
nothing to say and no one uses facebook and no one likens nothing and
has no followers - regardless if you need that - and everyone is scared
abut protecting his/her privacy.

 From the privacy protection point of view ...

Am 26.01.2012 10:17, schrieb Talvacchia, Claudio:
> The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the person addressed.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately.
> Thank you.

.. this would mean you are not allowed to make a copy of this content if
you are not on the list. I can understand the idea behind it but is has
a design flaw because you can not control the audience send to and above
disclaymer is targeted to a specific individual or small closed group
but not to an open list.

Keep in mind to protect your privacy on the internet but only where useful!

With best regards

Philippe