List:       suse-security
Subject:    Re: [suse-security] SendMail 8.12.2 and Qpopper
From:       Steve <steve () videogroup ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 21:45:00

I hope you realize that this is a security related list.
The value of upgrading would be something you need to evaluate.
Go to www.sendmail.org and you can see what was basically done.

(There were a couple of security fixes done from 8.11.0 to 8.12.1.
Also, lists tend to frown on people who have not tried to find the answer
themselves. The idea being that if you are willing to help yourself, others
will pitch in when you fail, but not until you have tried.)

Good Luck!

--

Steve Szmidt
V.P. Information