List:       suse-security
Subject:    personal-firewall and an addon-script.
From:       Jost Schoeler <charly123 () web ! de>
Date:       2001-06-27 15:04:11

Hello,

who can help me?
I have Suse7.1 as NAT-Router and PacketFilter.
Its running a PersonalFirewall but after the starting the personal-firewall
I modified the system with "ipchains-restore < /etc/ipchains-rules to update the \
rules, I want to use.

That's working fine, but when my dynamic-IP-Provider have canceled the Connection \
(after 24 hours) , I must  always restart my script.

What can I do after an IP-Change on PPP to do that automatic? Can I put the script in \
the IP-Up-Script?

Sorry, my english isn't very good ;)

Bye, Jost Schöler