List:       suse-security
Subject:    Re: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification!
From:       Thomas Nachbar <thomas.nachbar () flyingdata ! de>
Date:       2001-02-27 10:40:42

Hi Richard,

don't worry about the message. Just provide what it asks for ->
/etc/REDHAT-release (I suppose).
Edit the file and insert „VERSION = 7.0“

or
download the appropriet tarball from:
http://www.trendmicro.de/downloads/default.htm
(At the .com site they only provide a redhat release)

regards
Thomas

Am 26.02.01, 15:24:05, schrieb Richard <richard@sheflug.co.uk> zum Thema
[suse-security] Re: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification! :