List:       suse-security
Subject:    Re: [suse-security] Security Crash course
From:       Eduardo Carriles <eduardo.carriles () teleline ! es>
Date:       2000-10-31 22:57:59

Hi Anibal,

Anibal Vasquez wrote:

> Eduardo Carriles wrote:
> >
> > Amusing compendium.
>
> What´s amusing on it? Are the URLs not to be taken seriously?

Amusing? Because it's again Kurt on his LSKB, Mark and others, all at
their best, and i love'em.
They are great and amusing also.

As i see i did not explain my self enought, and you jumped quick.
Beg your pardon for the annoyance.

And would you reply PUBLIC, please!!. =:`8)
And note that i said [Thanks Jonathan. =:`8)]

So i say you.

--
HTH

Best regards,
Eduardo Carriles

[-- Better a smile than a flame --]
(Long time SuSE-Linux [preferred distro] user).
[-- Se me nota mucho? -- Notices me much?]
[-- Have a lot of fun...]