List:       suse-security
Subject:    Re: [suse-security] Help!
From:       semat <semat () wawa ! eahd ! or ! ug>
Date:       2000-10-31 9:09:36

By default sendmail 8.9.3 has relaying denied however if you allowed
relaying in order to be able to send mail from home you have two options:
If you use a fixed ip at home then you can specifically allow that ip in
/etc/mail/access like
192.168.x.x	RELAY
and then do makemap hash -s /etc/mail/access.db < /etc/mail/access
or you can create a file called /etc/mail/relay-domains and then put your
domain in that file i.e from above I see you domain as being
1-2-3-gaestebuch.de  you put this into this file thus only mail coming
from this domain will be relayed.