List:       suse-schools-usa
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-edu] Linux School Curriculum
From:       Michael Eicks <meicks () novell ! com>
Date:       2007-06-01 13:34:32

Hi Jonathon,

No, currently the texts are NOT open source and you have to pay for
getting the books. There are still some price discussions ongoing.
At the moment the official price is $35 for schools. Special discounts
are possible. I'm not the one who decides about pricing. Today in
the afternoon there will be a call where the pricing is discussed. Maybe
I know more on Monday.

Michael

--
Michael Eicks, Linux Curriculum Developer
Novell Global Training Services