List:       suse-programming-e
Subject:    [opensuse-programming] Doxygen - warning: return type of member Object::var is not documented
From:       Alvin Beach <alvinbeach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-29 11:51:54

Hello all,

I am receiving the following error from doxygen after having received an
update recently:

	warning: return type of member Object::var is not documented

In this case, 'var' is a member variable of type int (not a function).

This is from a long standing (documented) C/C++ code base. Doxygen never used
to complain.

Is this a known issue? Or do I need to update my settings in Doxyfile? I have
already run (-u) to update my existing Doxyfile.

I am using doxygen 1.7.1 on openSUSE 11.1.

Many thanks,

Alvin