List:       suse-ppc
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-ppc]No Patterns on 11.0Beta3/ppc
From:       "Larry Stotler" <larrystotler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-16 16:03:43

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:28 AM, Olaf Hering <olh@suse.de> wrote:
> Yes, this is a bug.
> Its possible to search for package names, at least.

The Package Groups worked, but there weren't any labels for the icons.

Overall, everything seems to be working except the wireless.  Network
Manager is now showing the ath5k card, but it still won't show the
available networks and it still won't connect.  I haven't tried
compiling the madwifi driver yet tho.

Also, do you have any idea why, on a cold boot, the MESH driver will
cause a kernel panic?  Sometimes it will do it 2 times.  After
rebooting, it usually works.  I've tried removing the module because I
don't use it, but no luck.  Thanx