List:       suse-ppc
Subject:    [suse-ppc] Installing onto a Powerbook 1400....
From:       Andrew Thornber <Andrew.Thornber () Creo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-25 16:24:00

Can any one help?

I have been given a Powerbook 1400 and really want to put SuSE 7.3 PPC on
it!

The only problem is how!

Their website said the model isn't supported, but I have been to MKLinux and
it says their version supports it but not the EXT SCSI.  Is this the case
with SuSE?

Has anyone had any experience in doing this or encountered any problems.

I have spoken to them and they suggested that I contact you guys/galls and
see if you are able to help.

TIA,

Andy