List:       suse-ppc
Subject:    [suse-ppc] Again: Help to recover/repair root partitition
From:       peter brechbuehl <peter.peter () freesurf ! ch>
Date:       2002-06-21 18:21:40

Hello!
This morning I have written this lines, but didn't get any helb till
now. I was thinking about what I could do, I have seen that the
partitition /dev/hda12 isn't a root-partitition any more. How can I set
it again as root / without losing all the datas?

Hello!
Help! Something went wrong on my installed SuSe-System 7.3 on my PPC
Cube. I pressed the reset-button (ok, I know, I shouldn't, but what else
shall I do, when the keyboard won't react)
Now, my root-partitition /dev/hda12 can't be recovered/started up. As I
am e beginner with Linux, I don't know what to do, and, the SuSe CD Nr.
1 isn't helpful as recovery-CD as far as I know...

Thanks for help.
Peter, Berne, Switzerland