List:       suse-ppc
Subject:    Re: Pismo and SUSE 7.1
From:       Torsten Behle <tbehle () fcb-wilkens ! com>
Date:       2001-04-28 17:27:44

> well, looks like a reply to one of my old messages that were
> accidentally re-sent a couple of days ago....

Uhm.. actually... no.
I found your email in the archive. The only answer to it re. X4 screwed up
my system and I wanted to prevent it happening to others reading through
the archive.
And since sax2 was the source of misconfiguration - I think SuSE should
consider fixing the hardware database. Or at least add a hint to the SDB.
I already read that you had X4 running - however, you didn't tell _how_
you succeeded.

Regarding the trackpad - there wasn't an answer at all, so I thought I put
my oar in - there are surely other people having this problem.

Torsten