List:       suse-ppc
Subject:    STILL Wrong keymap on X-Windows on G3 PowerBook
From:       Ioannis Zannos <iani () sim ! spk-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-04-18 11:52:45

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I tried all your suggestions,
without result: I have no ~/.kde2 under root or example user
and consequently no ~/.kde2/share/config/kxkbrc and
I could not find any relevant file under
~/.kde/share/config/

Any idea how to fix the keymap problem in X-Windows
on the G3 Powerbook?

Iannis Zannos
SIM