List:       suse-ppc
Subject:    Re: SuSE Linux on RS/6000
From:       Jorge Cambra <Jorge.Cambra () terra ! es>
Date:       2001-02-27 11:12:00

Ok, but now I haven't got any system on the box, because I formatted both
disks (I've got two 9 Gb disks).

Where do I have to type that command?
Can I create a bootable floppy, boot from it and then type the command?
If this is what I have to do, how can I do that?
I guess /dev/sdX means /dev/sda or /dev/sdb depending on which disk I want to
clean.

Sorry, but I'm not very skilled in this kind of things.

Thanks very much