List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    Re:  [suse-oracle] RAC-questions
From:       "Bart Goossens" <bartg4 () telenet ! be>
Date:       2007-02-14 12:40:01

Thanks for your help.  I guess for the production environement we will indeed work \
with Data Guard (and make incremental backups from the standby DB).

Now yet another question : anyone has experience with RAC on IBM HS21 Bladecenter?  I \
guess it won't be a problem if extra NIC's ar added to the servers?

Kind Regards,

Bart