List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    Re: [suse-oracle] problem in installing oracle reports on Suse 9.2
From:       "Alexei_Roudnev" <Alexei_Roudnev () exigengroup ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 18:12:11

gcc_old is included into ServicePack package. I am doing it  by such way:
- copy all CD's onto NFS server:
1 - SLES9 core
2-6 - SLES9 system (rewriting few files)
SP1 - Sles9 SP1

Then, add these 3 sources of installation (in right order so that Sp1 is
first) and disable installation from CD

Then I can just open YaST, search for 'gcc' and see gcc_old in possible
selections.

You can (of course) just install it from SP1 manually.

(I can not garantee that it is gcc_old issue, but it can be).