List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    Re: [suse-oracle] Looking for SLES8 Service Pack 4
From:       "Alexei_Roudnev" <Alexei_Roudnev () exigengroup ! com>
Date:       2005-04-12 19:19:56

I just want anyone in Novell, at least, to see it (bad WEB search) as a
serious problem. Many people comes and try Redhat, Suse, other systems
before selecting one, and if they can not find information, they never come
again.

It is not a big technical problem. But I hate seen, as a good product can
not be found just because of someone never adjusted web pages to web search,
and never mad sure that if I seach fro

 Enterprise Linux Server

or

  Oracle on SuSe

I will see information, including service pack and hardware requirements, on
the very first pages.

(It is all off topic here, of cource.)