List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    Re: [suse-oracle] Oracle 9i Installer hangs on SuSE9.1
From:       Stephan Zerhau <Stephan.Zerhau () camline ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 9:25:45

after several tries I finally managed to get the thing through!
- installed patch 3006854 (is for RH but works fine on SuSE)
- export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1
after that I started the runInstaller
it would hang a while during the linking but finally went through
thank you very much for your support!!!

Stephan Zerhau
System-Administration
camLine Datensysteme