List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    Antw: Re: [suse-oracle] ServeRaid 6m
From:       "Ralf Dieterle" <ralfdieterle () vinzenz ! de>
Date:       2004-04-16 10:49:34

Hi Andrew,

I used the old SLES 8 Version when I installed my x345 and loaded the modules for the \
ServerRaid manually: Choose "mtpscsih" (mtpbase will be loaded automatically before).

Good Luck!
Ralf

> > > "Dragos Delcea" <dragos.delcea@connex.ro> 16.04.2004  12.35 Uhr >>>
you have to boot with SP3 CD and it will work; it has a newer kernel and
recognises the adapter, at least in my case did ;)

cheers,
dragos

Andrew Edunov wrote:

> Hi All!!
>
> Couple a days ago try to install SLES8 on IBM x345 with ServeRaid 6m
> but some problem stop me. SLES8 doesn't understand ServeRaid 6m,
> somebody solve this problem? how?
>
> Thanks.

The content of this communication is classified as Mobifon SA Romania Confidential \
and Proprietary Information.The content of this communication is intended solely for \
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to \
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any \
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of \
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received \
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this \
communication then delete it from your system. We appreciate your assistance in \
preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Thank you.

Prezentul mesaj constituie o Informatie confidentiala si este proprietatea exclusiva \
a  MobiFon S.A.. Mesajul se adreseaza numai persoanei fizice sau juridice mentionata \
ca destinatara, precum si altor persoane autorizate sa-l primeasca. In cazul in care \
nu sunteti destinatarul vizat, va aducem la cunostinta ca dezvaluirea, copierea, \
distribuirea sau initierea unor actiuni pe baza prezentei informatii sunt strict \
interzise si atrag raspunderea civila si penala. Daca ati primit acest mesaj dintr-o \
eroare, va rugam sa ne anuntati imediat, ca raspuns la mesajul de fata, si sa-l \
stergeti apoi din sistemul dvs. Apreciem si va multumim pentru sprijinul acordat in \
                pastrarea confidentialitatii corespondentei noastre.