List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    RE: [suse-oracle] 8i Installation on SLES8, Not Working.
From:       Logan McLeod <Logan.McLeod () Dynamex ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 21:55:33

That didn't help at all, same thing happens.

But it did inspire me to try using the OUI from 9irel2 to install 8.1.7, and
that DOES work, with a couple caveats...

The biggest of which is to make sure when you go to install 8.1.7, that you
do a custom install and deselect the installation of the 8i version of the
OUI so that you don't overwrite the OUI that was installed from the 9irel2
distribution.

Logan