List:       suse-oracle
Subject:    RE: Antw: ENC: [suse-oracle] "temp01.dbf" datafile has grown excessivelly
From:       Adam.Cioccarelli () ubsw ! com
Date:       2002-11-29 0:43:36

Hi,

just alter something about the storage parameters for the temp tablespace, even alter \
something to be the same as it was, and you should find that a lot of the space in \
the tablespace is cleared out. You can then shrink it and turn off autoextend. Also \
you can change your temporary tablespace to be locally managed rather than dictionary \
and you won't have to worry about clearing it out manually.

Adam

related financial instruments.