List:       suse-multimedia-e
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-multimedia] Number of titles and chapters of a dvd image
From:       Al Bogner <suse-multimedia () ml093 ! pinguin ! uni ! cc>
Date:       2010-02-19 10:12:24

Am Freitag, 19. Februar 2010 01:59:52 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
> * Al Bogner <suse-multimedia@ml093.pinguin.uni.cc> [02-18-10 18:25]:
> > Am Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010 23:24:57 schrieb David Haller:
> >
> > Hallo David,

> > > [How can one read the titles and chapter of titles of a DVD]
> > >
> > > lsdvd --help
> >
> > Usage: lsdvd [options] [-t track_number] [dvd path]
> >
> > Geht das irgendwie mit einem Image ohne es zu mounten? Für mencoder
> > brauche ich das Image ja nicht unbedingt zu mounten.
> >
> > Gibt es da eine Möglichkeit mit mplayer oder mencoder und vielleicht mit
> > grep?
> >
> > Al
> > --
>
> English list, there is a de list.  Please use english here.

I am very sorry, this mail should go to the German list and was a replay to a
suggestion.

My question is, how to find out the _number_ of titles and chapters of a title
from a dvd image, not a dvd itself without mounting the image. There was an
answer to use lsdvd, which I couldn't get work. Maybe it could be queried with
mplayer, which can use images?

Al