List:       suse-multimedia-e
Subject:    Fwd: Re: [suse-multimedia-e] k3b dies after displaying logo
From:       Bruce Samhaber <bsamhaber () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2005-01-08 15:48:52

Howard,

Here is teh solution that worked for me. I have cc'ed the mailling list to get
it posted there.

Enjoy!

Date: Thursday 22 April 2004 15:55
From: Bruce Samhaber <bsamhaber@sympatico.ca>
To: Dow Hurst <Dow.Hurst@mindspring.com>

Dow,

I tried your suggestion but I get the same messages. I think you are correct
that there is some relation to the mcop directory.

It turns out, after a call to the SuSE help line, that the solution is to
remove the /tmp/mcop-root directory.

Note that this also fixed a sound server problem that I had, by removing the
 / tmp/mcop-user directory for each user in my system.

I am new to using the Mailing Lists, should I also post this solution to the
list?

Thanks for your help,

--
Bruce Samhaber