List:       suse-multimedia-e
Subject:    [suse-multimedia-e] TV tuner noisy audio
From:       <reg () ryue ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-20 16:47:51

Hi,

I have got a PixelView PlayTV Pro TV (mono) tuner card and have installed the driver modules through
YaST (the exact card model was selected manually).  When I try to watch TV in motv and kwintv after
scanning the channels, the picture is quite clear but the audio is very noisy (I can hardly hear
the original audio of the programme).  Does anyone come across this problem or have any suggestions
what I can do?

Regards,
Reg