List:       suse-multimedia-e
Subject:    NVidia GeForce 2 MX400 PCI
From:       Lion Queen <kinihepu () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-03-02 23:40:47

Still having trouble with my GeForce2 MX400 PCI video board.

Here are the symptoms.  I try a full install of Suse 7.2 (also
tried my old version of  RedHat 6.1) and I get a message at
boot that the video board is recognized and it seems to get
everything right.  The first install screen comes up and I choose
the full install.  A little sub window comes up showing the kernal
to the monitor because the green light stays on and the yellow blinking
never occurs.  I have waited up to 15 minutes, thinking that it's just
working, but screen is still black.  I also can't seem to press any keys
that get me to something resembling a prompt.

Why is this happening and is there something I can do to fix the
problem?  Maybe something in the BIOS.  I have tried every list
I can find and help site, but can't find any answers.

Thanks in advance

Andy