List:       suse-linux-uk-schools
Subject:    [opensuse-edu] anyone interested to do this openSUSE Edu interview?
From:       Jigish Gohil <cyberorg () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2012-09-21 6:50:49

Hi

There is this comment here:
http://news.opensuse.org/2012/09/14/opensuse-edu-li-f-e-12-2-out-now/commen=
t-page-1/#comment-65306

"I=92m looking to do a brief interview (can be done via email) with an
educator or IT person using li-f-e for a post I=92m writing at
educationalit.com. Basically, I=92d like to know how you=92ve been using
the distro, what you=92re looking forward to in the new release, and,
finally, why you picked openSUSE over, say, Edubuntu. Here=92s my email:
ellisbooker@gmail.com"

Interested?

-J