List:       suse-schools-usa
Subject:    [opensuse-edu] GSOC Idea added
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2011-02-22 11:21:59

Hi,

today I added an idea to  the openSUSE Google Summer of Code page [1]
which I called
   openSUSE "Internet-Save-Surf" CD for Children and Teens

As I have, beside being a father of two little children, no knowledge in
the edu space, I would kindly ask you for advice, comments and critics about
the idea. Maybe there is already something similar, please let me know.

If that idea does not make sense at all, please tell me. If it does from
your POV, maybe you could advertise a bit and help to find a suitable
candiate for GSOC 2011.

Thanks,

Klaas

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2011_Ideas#openSUSE_.22Internet-Save-